Sunday, April 16, 2017

Italian Easter Bread




Since finding out my husband is Sicialian I have tried to find recipes that we can try. I had never made Italian Easter Bread and from my research it is a family tradition in many Italian families to make this bread every Easter, and to give to friends. I had to see what all of the fuss is about since I love using my bread machine. And WOW! This bread is the perfect texture! I had to remove mine from oven about 10 minutes early and it was melt in your mouth perfect. The glaze recipe needs to be doubled in my opinion. That is a little mental note to myself for when I make it next! :D The eggs are colored while raw, and then baked in the bread, photo in bottom left shows texture of the egg, it is still very good to eat.  Great Recipe from AllRecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment