Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Grilled Chicken Sandwich


I received my first Fitbit last weekend, and decided what the heck I will keep an eye on my calorie intake. I am a bit of a stubborn soul, I want to lose weight, but I want to eat whatever I want. I guess that is not how it works as I am gaining weight and the pants are getting tighter every year. I have resorted to yoga pants, yeah I am one of them gals, stretchy pants everyday. 

To my surprise most of my diet is carbs, how in the world can someone cut out carbs when that is most of my diet? Aye ye ye! I searched Pinterest for ideas and found the Marines diet, a boiled egg for breakfast and lunch, and by dinner I am starving and the calorie intake goes through the roof! 

Today, I chose the boiled egg for breakfast, my hazelnut coffee, and an orange and at lunch which was an early dinner I went for the spinach and baby greens atop a piece of grilled chicken, some swiss cheese, chopped onion and a tablespoon of salad dressing. It was so good! And I was stuffed!

I still managed to get into the peppermint patties, and had two cookies which put me over my calorie intake again. Dang! It is hard to stay within so many calories, I am a hungry girl at night. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment