Sunday, February 14, 2021

Pork Chops with Cherry Apple Stuffing

 


Hello Valentines! 

Yes, you can be my valentine today since you are taking the time to read this. I thank you for your time. 

Tonight’s Valentines dinner prepared by me for my valentine of 27 years is Pork Chops with Cherry Apple Stuffing, Green Beans with Bacon & Sautéed Onions, topped off with a piece of delicious sweet corn bread. 

What a refreshing meal this was, the apples and cherries in the stuffing gave this a sweet flavor, and the pork chop was so juicy and one of the best chops I think I have ever had. I found this recipe at Allrecipes.com after a friend gave me a bag of yellow apples and dried cherries. I had to find recipes to use them with so they didn’t go to waste, and this one was a great choice! 


https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/233840/pork-loin-chops-with-cherry-apple-stuffing/

No comments:

Post a Comment