Sunday, February 14, 2021

Oatmeal Cherry Toffee Chocolate Cookies

 




I know, I know , one would think Oatmeal Raisin cookies would have been enough. But I have a large bag of Dried Cherries a friend gave me, and my hubby thinks I need more chocolate on these hips and bought me a bag of mixed Hershey Nuggets. I used the nuggets with the toffee chips in them for this recipe, he ate all the ones with almonds, and they never put enough of the plain milk chocolate that I like in those bags. 

Back to the recipe, I blended the Hershey Nuggets with Toffee Chios up into chunks the best I could, they may have been over blended but there were some chunks and added them to my cookie dough.  :) 


They turned out so good! I mean I like these cookies better than Oatmeal Raisin, by far! Oh so good! 


https://www.food.com/recipe/toffee-oatmeal-dried-cherry-cookies-308071

No comments:

Post a Comment