Friday, August 18, 2017

The Disco Biscuit


One bite was all it took to realize this is photo worthy! The Disco Biscuit from Guyutes in Oklahoma City! Wow, it was sweet but with a little spice, and oh so good! If I hadn't recently had a tooth pulled I could have enjoyed it even more, so now I have to go back and have it again! :D 

If you are in the OKC area and need a place to try, don't be deceived by the tiny building or small parking lot because the food is great! Get there when they open during week and there is plenty of parking, by the time you leave the parking lot will be packed! 

When I visited they were about to celebrate 2 years in the business! They were going to have Drunken Spelling Bee on Thursday night, so if you like a rockin' atmosphere with great and unique dishes to try, I don't think you will be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment