Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Mom's Famous Peach Cobbler


For as many holidays back as I can remember Mom always had a Peach Cobbler made for the family. I have carried on her tradition even with only a family of four. This year I decided to try something a little new and make serving size cobblers, I need four more of those small dishes for the recipe and I would have been set! I use an 8x8 dish as a back up plan but ended up having to throw out 3/4 of it because it is just to many servings of cobbler for three out of four people in my family who even like Peach Cobbler. I hope to remember this next time and give some away to friends. Mom always had left over crust, and she would turn it into these little cinnamon rolls that would satisy our sweet tooth till we could eat cobbler.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment