Friday, April 18, 2014

Meatball!

Oh the Meatball! So hearty and can be seasoned to your liking! I just Google a recipe and go with it; but then after forming into balls I broiled on low in oven and then added them to my sauce. My family likes a little sauce but not a lot so it was the perfect filling dinner and one of our go to family favorites!


I didn't want to forget about my go to snack. Ever Google Are Carrots Addictive? Do it, and you will find that they are indeed addictive and I have been eating an over abundance for the last two years! 

When I stop for a while, usually about when my hands show an orange tint and my family starts ridiculing me over it. I cut back, but it is hard craving them sneaking one or two out of fridge when you refill your drink. I am serious, I literally start craving them much like a smoker craves their cigarette.

 The cashiers at the grocery stores all know me by the "Carrot Lady",  I am in there every few days buying two or three 2lb bags of carrots. Sometimes I rip the bag open as soon as I get in the car much like someone might do with a pack of cigarettes, I even eat them after every meal when I am not even hungry. 

Okay that's it! Now I have craved them for long enough today that I am thinking about them right now. I am in my cutting back period...lol.  But I have caved, I am off to fill up a bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment