Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let's Bake Bread

The past couple days I have been in a baking mood. I made cupcakes Friday night, French Bread shown above on Sunday and last night I made Rosemary Bread. The Rosemary bread turned out even better because the crust was much lighter.

Not sure what I am going to toss together today. I recently returned from our camping vacation and I am slowly getting back into the swing of the home life stuff again. I am really trying to stay busy and get some much needed house cleaning and organization done, we will see how on task I stay when it comes to chores...lol! 

As for my garden, I will take pics soon. It is a mess. The temps have been in the triple digits for weeks without rain, but the last two days we have had a couple showers which has been so nice. Stay tuned for my garden update.

No comments:

Post a Comment