Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My 1st edible Garden!


My edible potted garden is looking good so far!! In this photo on the left is my tomato plant with herbs, the basil is almost as tall as the tomato plant and on right is my 2 pepper plants and 2 cilantro.

 See my tomatoes are flowering!! So excited! My neighbor said that once they flower they will start to produce. I am so tickled!!
 This is a lemon tree. I am not sure what to do with it. I guess it will need a bigger pot. But at least it is still alive so far! :D
And last but not least my strawberry plants. For some reason I forgot to photograph the plants in the strawberry planter. They do not look as good as this one. The ants seem to like that clay pot  container so I have this pot in a different location and look.. it is flowering too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment