Monday, June 27, 2011

Lesson 4 Course 1 - Wilton Cake Decorating Class


Here they are, our final cakes! My daughter and finished our last class in Course 1 of the Wilton Cake Decorating class. Don't they look so elegant and delicious! I know to pretty to even want to cut into and think about eating. 


Today we learned the ribbon rose and how to write with icing. My cake above I chose to use the ribbon roses. I could have practiced more and really turned out  a few good roses but to be honest two hours of class time really flies by, I didn't want to waste time trying to get a rose to turn out that I really liked I would have needed much longer. ;)


So here's my finished cake above! 


My daughter decided to make her best friend a cake. She also chose to do the ribbon roses, isn't she a natural! I'm just saying! She really did not feel good and wanted to back out of class today, I told her it was our last class she had to attend. Her ribbon roses look amazing, and  she went ahead and chose to write on her cake. 


Her finished cake above isn't it beautiful! 


We cut into my cake this evening and even right out of the fridge it was moist and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment