Monday, June 13, 2011

Lesson 2- Wilton Cake Decorating Class



We made it through the second lesson of Wilton Cake Decorating class. These are our first cakes decorated. We both chose to do the cupcake pattern. I was going to do the rainbow, but I was worried about picking so many colors. Plus, since my daughter and I are both taking the class I thought it would be best to choose a pattern we could share icing colors and makes it easier on me. My cake is the top cake I have more learning to do to keep my circle round but I was still very pleased with how it turned out. My daughter's cake below, she made her circle pattern in blue and it was almost a perfect circle. She's a natural! We had some of the girls in class saying our cakes looked just like the book. So we felt pretty good about our cakes when we left class.


No comments:

Post a Comment